Teacher’s Institute Application and Submission Guidelines
Thank you for your interest in submitting an application for a BMEF Teacher’s Institute Grant. The BMEF is a non-profit organization that exists to provide support to the Briarcliff Manor School District. Every proposal is reviewed with the care and consideration necessary to make responsible decisions regarding the expenditure of community-donated funds. Please review the following guidelines prior to your submission.
The BMEF Teacher’s Institute Program provides funds towards professional development activities for faculty of the Briarcliff Manor School District. Each grant is evaluated individually when submitted. Due to the growing cost of travel and lodging, we are often unable to cover the full cost of non-local programs. Whenever possible, we cover the cost of the conference or program and some portions of travel expenses. As we have limited funds, local or web-based programs typically have a better chance of being fully funded. But we encourage any and all submissions.
- Applications may be submitted by BMUFSD faculty.
- Applications may be submitted throughout the school year.
- Applications will be reviewed by the BMEF and forwarded to the Briarcliff Manor School District Administration for review and discussion.
- Applicants will be notified via email regarding the decision on funding including a pdf of the approval letter.
If more information is needed, BMEF may contact the applicant prior to funding decision.
- If you have questions during your application preparation process, please contact [email protected]